Americas Cardroom Starts Daily Doubles and MOSS
After the holiday weekend, some people head back to work after a long weekend or a short vacation. Poker players wind down from a big Sunday of online poker tournaments followed by special Memorial Day Monday editions. Other poker players are headed to Las Vegas for poker summer camp.
Americas Cardroom wants to ask that you not log off yet. It has a special promotion starting on Tuesday, May 30. And there is more to be added throughout the summer, with the MOSS series teed up and ready to go.
The newest promotion from Americas Cardroom and its sister sites on the Winning Poker Network is called the Daily Double.
For a limited but indefinite length of time, players can get in on the special MTTs with special jackpots every day of the week. Each tournament pays out 98.5% of its prize pool, and the other 1.5% goes into a progressive jackpot.
The tournaments are as follows, named after two ACR pros – Michael Loncar and Jeff Boski:
-Mondays through Saturdays: Loncar $88 buy-in at 6:15pm & 6:45pm ET ($30K GTD)
-Mondays through Saturdays: Boski $11 buy-in at 6:15pm & 6:45pm ET ($10K GTD)
-Sundays: Loncar $88 buy-in at 6:15pm & 6:45pm ($50K GTD)
-Sundays: Boski $11 buy-in at 6:15pm & 6:45pm ($15K GTD)
The jackpots for the Loncar Daily Double events start at $20K, and the Boski Daily Doubles start at $5K. These are the basic seed amounts, so anytime they dip below, ACR will top them up.
A player who final tables both Loncar tournaments on the same day will win 20% of the Loncar jackpot, with the same going for the Boski events. When a player wins both Loncar events or both Boski events on the same day, they will win the corresponding jackpot.
🧐Looking for a poker promotion that’s more than twice as nice? Then check out our #DailyDouble tournaments and jackpots. To learn how to take your shot at a growing payday, read our latest #BigBlindBlog post.
— ACR Poker (@ACR_POKER) May 29, 2023
MOSS Featuring Mystery Bounties
It’s not fair, but poker players without massive bankrolls usually cannot afford to go to Las Vegas for the World Series of Poker. Their poker journeys consist of lower-stakes tournaments. It can be a grind, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun.
Americas Cardroom is offering a special MOSS for the month of June, something for the grinders and recreational players. MOSS is the Mini Online Poker Series, a smaller version of OSS with smaller buy-ins.
This MOSS runs June 4-26 with buy-ins as low as $0.27 but prize pool guarantees as high as $1M. There will be multiple tournaments per day with something for everyone. In all, the 145 events will guarantee $6.4M in prize pools.
Of course, there are some highlighted tournaments.
-$109 buy-in MOSS NLHE Main Event: Day 1 June 4/11/18/24/25, Day 2 June 26 ($1M GTD)
-$22 buy-in MOSS NLHE Mystery Bounty: Day 1 June 4-24 (every 2 hours), Day 2 June 25 ($500K GTD)
-$55 buy-in MOSS NLHE: Day 1 June 18-25 (several per day), Day 2 June 26 ($250K GTD)
-$2.50 buy-in NLHE Dream: Day 1 June 4-25 (every 2 hours), Day 2 June 25 ($100K GTD)
Note that players in the Mystery Bounty event can play as many Day 1 flights as they choose and build a stack across those flights. Bounties start at $50, but the top bounty will be at least $50K. And keep in mind that players cannot win a mystery bounty until Day 2.
— ACR Poker (@ACR_POKER) June 2, 2023